Monday, November 23, 2009

Writing As A Present.

"Um, no," she announced gradually, so as not to make me feel a bit like a fool. Over the following couple of months, I wrote more poems.

I wrote the final one the day before our marriage, capturing my feelings on the brink of our wedding. Then I published them out, three-hole-punched them, made a cardstock cover, and tied the pages along with ribbon. On our marriage day, I took him aside after our rite and read him the last poem.

But you do not have to wait for such a huge occasion to use writing as a present. I have also "donated" private essays to anthologies, just so I could give the book as a present to the person the essay was about. I wrote a love letter to Anthony and sent it off to be released in the anthology Love Letters of a whole life, then gave it to him for Valentine's Day. A poem I wrote for my granny was made into a plaque by the James Lawrence Company. Remember the littlest of details and ensure that the marriage decorations are placed in the event locale, in the reception location and even as an element of the transport. Marriage Decorations Dare to be Different. Traditional marriage decorations , for example flowers, are often terribly dear so take an alternative approach by making your own decorations. Material of diverse types could be a really helpful way of making effective marriage decorations. Huge bows, for instance, make wonderful decorations for chairs in both the function and the reception locale. As a center-piece, why don't you have a glass bowl with some little stones and a floating candle. Write your own love, starring you and your serious other, as an anniversary present. Write an inspiring poem for a relative who's in the hospice.
Wedding candles

No comments:

Post a Comment