Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gay Marriage Ring : Symbol of Love and Equality.

Cheap wedding centerpieces. A marriage is an once-in-a-lifetime occasion for many folks, though for a rising number of folks, it is a several-in-a-lifetime event.

In such rites, the gay marriage ring takes center stage. Gay-related symbols are typically engraved on the rings, and numerous textures and effects are available too. Jewelry designers like Udi Behr are spotting the requirement of "unconventional" couples to attest their commitment to each other. Behr made a collection of gay marriage rings and gay engagement rings called "Love and Pride" supporting the gay rights movement. "What am I intended to give Anthony as a marriage gift?" I asked Kristin, my bridesmaid and person-who-was-married. "I mean, what categories of things do brides give their grooms? I was thinking about hiring somebody to wash the house before we left for the honeymoon so we'd come back to a spotless house. "Um, no," she claimed delicately, in order not to make me feel a bit like a moron. A poem? Why, I had at least twelve poems I'd written about him that he'd never seen.

And if I wrote some more, I'd have an entire chapbook. On our wedding day, I took him aside after our rite and read him the last poem.

Sam Serio is a web Marketer, musician and a writer on the topic of jewellery and gemstones.

No comments:

Post a Comment